We have been pit fire cooking more than eight years now, we don’t pack a barbecue with us any longer. Nourishment just tastes better when it is cooked over an open fire regardless of whether it is fixed in foil, the nourishment still gets enhance from the wood. I might want to share a few hints for an extraordinary cooking experience.
1. When cooking over an open fire you don’t need the fire to consistently contact the nourishment except if you are singing meat. The explanation behind this is the fire is difficult to control so it appears to work best in the event that you can manufacture a bed of hot coals before you start cooking.
2. On the off chance that you seal you meat in aluminum foil, it will hold the dampness from the meat.
3. On the off chance that you like to make stews or soups like stew or ham and beans a cast iron Dutch broiler works extraordinary.
4. There are two sorts of Dutch stoves you can use for cooking. One has a vault top with knocks within which assists dampness with dropping go into the pot while cooking. Different has a level cover with a lip outwardly. This one works best for heating since you lay hot coals on the highest point of the top so it prepares equitably.
5. Most cakes or treats can be cooked in the fire. Make a point to turn the pot a quarter turn like clockwork for all the more in any event, heating.
You can cook practically any formula, particularly moderate cooker plans, over an open air fire with even warmth. Pit fire cooking is an extraordinary method to invest energy with the whole family. Whenever you pit fire preparing the nourishment has an extraordinary flavor from the wood. Good karma and great eating!